Monday, September 30, 2013

Once Upon A Time


Introducing to you my new fave drama!.."Once Upon A Time"!!!, well I think I tend to get really excited about English drama lately because it reminds me of my childhood stories and I LIKE IT!..have I told you guys about "GRIMM"?..yeahhh I haven't?..didn't I?..its okay I'm gonna tell you now..I know I'm a loser because I just watch the first season of "Once Upon A Time"..lame..but I don't mind at all!..because I'm going to marathon the drama!..wohooo!..from the first season until the third if I'm not mistaken?..yepp..this drama is sooooo nice because it depicts what happen to a character of our childhood story books, the fairy tales kind of stuff..I mean like the character become a real live version and there's no happy ending for them (like always, the witch will release a dark curse to everyone), they live their life without knowing that they're the character of the fairy tales, they living like a normal person, working just like every human do...yepp it is just so weird..but interesting..If you wanna know more..you guys should watch it!..there's no regrets I promise!..ouh and another one!..I suggest you guys watch "GRIMM" also, its a must watch English drama!..here is the link (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grimm_(TV_series)) for the synopsis if you're curious about it..have fun watching English Drama guys!..XOXO

-MyAddiction-    

No comments:

Post a Comment