Monday, September 30, 2013

EXO's "Sasaeng" Fans

-picture credits from tumblr..^^-

"Sasaeng" = Crazy Fans that invading idol private life and all the crazy stupid stuff they do

First of all, I don't think we should call "Sasaeng" fans a "FAN"..nope they're not!..they're more like a crazy people that just escape from a mental hospital running around ruined people life..pssshh..gosh these stupid crazy fans, please get a life already -.-..I really piss off right now, because I've never been disappointed like this in my entire life, gosh -.-..okay I know the story about Idol's crazy fans before aka "Sasaeng" they always like following them around taking picture, invading their private life including threaten the Idol's family, placing a camera inside their dorm, sending a crazy bloody love letter, following them wherever they go (what I mean by "following" is "only death can separate them"), and a lot more of crazy stuff (because that is what they do)..so the things that disappoint me the most is, I think EXO won the first place for having a "F" Crazy fans ever *baksu*..no I'm not happy at all, I'm mad!..I don't get it why?..seriously guys, you make a serious mistake when you ruined a people wedding just to take a picture of your Idol, you just make all EXO fans around the world become the most NO MANNERS FANS EVER..thanks a lot..you just crushed our life..-.-..the most "F" serious problem is >>> it's Baekhyun's brother's wedding..gosh..IDK man..if I were Baek I'll blame myself for this..I think his brother needs another private wedding that only includes his family..T_T..I feel terrible after I read all the news about them, I feel like they're being punished by the media, because it feels like the media blaming them for having a crazy fans (it is not their fault >.<!!!)..I always respect Korean Fans because I tot that they're really supportive but not when it comes to sasaeng fans..I think the police need to do something about this, because it can be harmful to the idols (get serious guys)..they're not just invading idols private life, but they're also pick a fight..like a gangster?..shits become real <_<..

-Happy Baekhyun and Angry Baekhyun-
-picture credits from twitter-

In Baek's case I understand why he's the one who is "F" mad about what happened, that's why he scolded the sasaeng fans to just back off..gosh..and then they replied this to Baekhyun..

-click to enlarge-
-picture credits from twitter-

Are you out of mind missy?!..she does belong to a mental hospital, someone please pick her up and return her to the right place..basically I don't really give a "F" about what sasaeng fans really looks like, but this is too extreme, IDK why the more they have been scolded by the EXO members, the more they want to do it..in Kai's case 
"A sasaeng jumped over the fence to get into EXO’s dorm.When Kai told her to stop, she smiled and said,“I’m going to do it more."
         I would be so traumatized if I were him, gosh..how can people be so "F" scary..T_T..I don't get it why they didn't understand a single word that they're saying, they just need a TIME to rest and need to be alone in their own world..they also need space and privacy, that's all..why can't sasaeng understand that?..is it hard?..-.-

The things that I really hate the most when the members hurt because of them, not just mentally, but also physically hurt like Kai's waist injury (all because of them), Baek got hit on a throat and the most unfortunate is D.O (Kyungsoo ahhh T_T), he got hit in the eye and it was swollen..omigosh isk..


My entry just getting longer and longer because of the story, it is sad that I can't do anything to help them, the thing is sasaeng fans are more likely got to see them everyday why do they have to do such a thing?..I'm glad that I'm international fans, its okay for us to rarely meet them, I'm thankful..another story that broke my heart is about EXO members statement about sasaeng fans..

  
-click to enlarge-
-picture credits from twitter-

Baekhyunnie's statement frighten me the most T_T..I don't want all of them to give up just yet..sasaeng please stop bothering them, please just stop..this is all goes to others sasaeng fans oso not just EXO..you guys should get a life, why bothering someone so much?..they will never gonna like you if you keep on following them around?..come on..seriously they need a medication to stop all delusional feelings that they're having and change their attitude to gain respect from others. IDOL ARE HUMANS TOO, KEEP THAT IN MIND.

-StayStrongEXO-
-BecauseICare-
-SasaengStop-

No comments:

Post a Comment