Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Season Finale For GG


No more XOXO for me...isk!..My favourite "Gossip Girl" da sampai season finale!!!..noooooo~!..I'm gonna miss it like seriously gonna miss it..da follow GG since season 01 and now it comes to an end..I'M SAD...T_T..I can't even imagine how the ending would be?..hoping that Blair Waldorf will be together with my favourite Chuck Bass..*omaigadd FAN GIRL mode ON*..keke..and Nate please please please let him end up with a NICE girl, ouh GOD please!...well for Serena and Dan IDK if in the end they might end up together or not?..because there is so much twist for this final season..da lah 10 episod je!!!..*cry again*..I don't know what to say no more...

WHAT I WILL MISS...


-B and S friendship!-


-Chuck and Blair love stories~...*I'm so in love*-


-Nate and Serena friendship!!!...I kinda admire it somehow..hoho-


-Awww My Queen B...hearts!..*I love it when she starts talking*-


-Go and Find your own Chuck Bass...*searching*-


-Nathaniel Archibald handsomenesss...*gonna miss it demm much*-


-Fashionable Serena Van Der Woodsen!...*she's amazing*


-SO IN LOVE with this drama..they're the reason why I keep on watching GG...*my favourites*-

"YOU KNOW YOU LOVE ME...XOXO"

-Mellow-

No comments:

Post a Comment