Sunday, November 25, 2012

WONDERFUL YEAR 2012

Finally saya dapat pergi concert "Big Bang!"..it's been almost 6 years! tunggu diorang untuk buat concert dekat Malaysia!..*crying*..isk..yupe lama tu saya tao. Tak kesah orang nak kata apa, da saya minat diorang nak buat macam mana..just can't help it. Seriously saya respect V.I.P Malaysia amat sangat, they're so AWESOMELY DAEBAK..if you know what I mean..hehe. Hoping that Big Bang will come again to Malaysia for the next big stage, never tired of watching them...heart!. That's the most precious memories that I'll never ever forget..EVER. Here it goes, I'll show you some of my pictures at the concert...*not much*



-Just before the concert...*I'm excitingly speechless..is that even a word?..molla..keke*-
The best thing about this concert is, walaupun hujan tak menjadi masalah pun untk VIPs..keke


-Here is our "SPECIAL MISSION" for the concert!-
-so much FUN-


-Introducing you the stage!-
Malaysia is the only place yang Big Bang perform using outdoor stadium!, excited sebab bila diorang rehearsal we can hear them!..keke..and!..diorang siap interact dengan audience lagi masa rehearsal..*idie*..to me MALAYSIAN VIPs ARE SO LUCKY!


-Here is the close-up! untuk VIPs Mission!-
Lighting up the Blue Light bila Big Bang nyanyi lagu "BLUE", while the Red Light bila Big Bang nyanyi lagu "Fantastic Baby"


-Outside stadium-
Masa yang tunggu untuk masuk dekat dalam stadium ialah selama 9 jam..=.=..seriously penat tapi seronok!..the reason kenapa masa menunggu lama sebab datang pukul 10 pagi hanya untuk beratur je, well it's worth it sebab dapat diri bahagian depan!..keke


-Meet my sister!..I call her Kak Aan-
I go there with her..we have like seriously so much fun!..I bought the official merchandise "BB Alive Galaxy Tour Towel!"..yang dekat atas bahu tu..keke..and the VIPs headband!..yang dekat atas kepala tu~~~..hehe..BTW, beratur untuk nak beli official merchandise sumpah panjang and panas..isk


-The most enjoyable moment is when I get to "SING A BIRTHDAY SONG FOR MY FAVOURITE T.O.P"-
I die a little bit inside..I really like him!!!..omaigadd..keke..the most precious moments in my life even though he didn't know my existence..*sadly*..but never mind!..T.O.P give away dua kali! "Heart-Shape" dekat VIPs tanda dia appreciate pada VIPs sebab wish advance birthday..much love!


-Introducing our "BB Alive Tour" t-shirt and BB Light-stick!-
Thanks Mak and Abah sebab sponsor!..I've a greatest parents ever sebab support minat kitaorang..sayanggggg sangat Mak and Abah!..*luckiest daughter ever*..Parents siap hantar pergi concert lagi..hoho..seronok!..BTW, my mom is also a BIG FAN of Big Bang..heart!

-The End Of My Precious Post- 


Until we meet again!..saranghaeyo uri BB <3

No comments:

Post a Comment