Sunday, January 19, 2014

In General

Supp blog!..heyyyy long time no see, I can't remember when is the last time I was here tho..I'm sorry. Well, right now the time is like 5.45 A.M in the morning "Waktu Malaysia" and I haven't sleep yet…COFFEE make me like this and I don't mind..basically for today I would like to express myself about our "MUSIC" in general..seriously guys, NOT ALL MALAYSIAN likes our own music, they're more prefer listening to either foreign songs or indie/underground music than listening to "Mainstream Songs"..I admit that!, because I'm Malaysian and I don't even know what is the latest "IN SONG" in Malaysia..sucks doesn't it?, being a Malaysian "tapi tak layan lagu country sendiri", I can't help it, I'm sorry..the thing is, "Music" in Malaysia they OFTEN make a love song, to be more specific "TOO MUCH BALLAD SONGS", yang mendayu-dayu and lirik yang sangat lah jiwang -.-..they should change it somehow, buat lagu yang boleh diterima ramai?...This is not only happened in my country, but other country also fyi..like KPOP thingy that "ARE IN" right now, do you aspect every Koreans will like their own "K MUSIC?" well the answer is "NOT", they're also like us, not all of them going crazy over their own artist/idols..they are prefer listening to indie bands more than KPOP songs because they think that "INDIE BANDS" are more talented than K-Idols, but for us the view is "different". Okay for example, why do I think that the K-Idol is talented?, because in my country we doesn't have any Boy/Girl groups that can really sing and dance, like seriously "TAKDE"..yang ada pun rasanya tak kekal lama..I'm just saying..so for us, we really think that kpop is something new and it has something different that we have interest about, but for Koreans it is something they watch/listen everyday and probably got sick of it?, well I guess that is one of the reason why they hate to listen to their own kind of music..gonna continue with this story later, there is so much to talk about but I'm sleepy already..xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment