Saturday, July 6, 2013

Despicable Me 2!


Minionsssssss fever!..Ohmaigad!..kalau ada kelas bahasa minions hanna da daftar da sekarang ni!..ahahhaa..too bad tak ada..okayyy I'm going to tell you about my feedbacks after watching Despicable Me 2!..sumpah best!..10/10 bintang!..In my life, selama tengok movie I haven't laugh like a totally freakin idiots..like WTH lawak sampai jatuh kerusi!..*okay I'm just faking it,about the jatuh kerusi part*..but seriously hilarious..for those yang belum tengok cerita DM2..sila beli ticket wayang sekarang tanpa menukar baju tidur anda!..ecehhh...I felt really good after watching this movie, all my tensions are released!..too many favourite parts!..keke..The first part of the movie was AWESOME, while the second part of the movie are DOUBLE AWESOMENESSS..serious shit I'm not lying..da tak tao cara macam mana nak explain..typing is hard *smirk*..okay I'm not going to tell you guys the spoiler..but I didn't expect that Gru will get married at the end of the movie..opsss..sorry!..bye!


There goes our laughing gas!..I love you Le Minionssss!..XO!

-ihavesomuchfunwatchingthismoviethankyou-


No comments:

Post a Comment